Class N (according to EN 13060 standard)
$6,140.00 + GST
PRICE EXCLUSIVE OF GST
Autoclaves are equipment for sterilizing widely used in microbiology, medicine, podiatry, tattooing, body piercing, veterinary science, mycology, dentistry, and prosthetics fabrication. They vary in size and function depending on the media to be sterilized.
1. Adopting European N standard, with thermal vacuum and drying functions, it can be used for A-type hollow instruments and solid instruments. Thermodynamic vacuum guarantees elimination of cold air from the cavity and makes sure that reaches the optimal effect of sterilization.
2. Specially designed for dental clinic field, it can sterilize 12 hand pieces at the same time, simply and efficiently.
3. Microprocessor controlled, LED display and modularized panel for easy operation.
4. Automatic malfunction detection system makes for easy maintenance.
* 121℃, 134℃ sterilization temperature
* Built-in open water tank
* High-efficiency ultimate vacuum
* Large LCD display, standard USB port
* 2 years warranty
Sterilization Class: Class N (according to EN 13060 standard)
Sterilization Temp: 121℃,134℃
Drying Procedure: Heating dry
Display: LED display
Control Precision: Temperature: 1℃
Safety System: Hand lock door
Relief valve in case of over pressure: Pressure or temperature over load protection
Alarm for system failure, finish reminding
Tray Holder: 3 pcs SS trays on SS shelf Chamber
Medical stainless steel 304 unibody structure
Max working pressure:2.3bar
Min working pressure: 1.1bar
Max temperature: 145℃
Ambient Temp: 5～40℃
Power Supply:110/220V±10%, 60/50Hz
Chamber Size(mm): φ245*450
Packing Size(mm): 770*525*495
Gross Weight(kg): 60