- We are the manufacturer and have been for 20 years, not just a reseller. Our credibility is through our thousands of customers.
- All of our Flammable and Chemical cabinets exceed the requirements of AS1940, AS3780, EPA and Worksafe. Our non-ducted Fume Hoods exceed AS/NZ 2243.9 standards
- All cabinets are fully seam welded from heavy 1.2mm thick steel, built to contain an explosion. Compare the weight of our cabinets to others (pop riveted construction does not comply.)
- Double skinned all around like a thermos, Key lock with 2 keys, labels attached, sequentially self closing doors . Watch Here
- We Electrostatically Powder-coat all of our cabinets with our own very hard wearing external polyester resin powder using advanced technology our powders comply with AS 3715-2002, AS 4506-2005 and AAMA 2604 Standards.
(We do not use the commonly applied cheap interior powder which is porous, looks good for a while but can go visibly chalky, then ugly rust shows through. )
- Safety equipment included with each cabinet: Hi-Vis Vest, Hi-Vis Cap, a Pair of Acid and Alkali resistant long sleeve gloves, a Pair of Safety glasses, An Earthing cable to retard static electricity, location brackets and fixings, Adjustable levelling feet.
- Shipping: Our cabinets will arrive at your door fully assembled and ready to use including signage attached.
- LIFE TIME WARRANTY! – We offer a lifetime warranty on all components of our Flammable Goods and Chemical Cabinets, (excluding wear and tear and damage ) We have never had a single cabinet returned through faulty manufacturing in the last 20 years. No other company in NZ can say that!
What our customers tell about us...
Secondary containment (Bunds) to contain spillage. With every cabinet having self closing doors.
Electronic Access Control available for each cabinet as an option. The only cabinets available with mandatory earthquake security brackets.
Double skins with a 40mm cavity all around, creating an insulation barrier and reducing heat transfer (like a thermos) and keeping an ambient temperature inside the cabinet, helping reduce product deterioration.
Spark arrestors to reduce the risk of sparks entering the cabinets. and causing explosions or fires.
EPA & HSNO Compliant.
Manufactured to NZ/AS 1940 Standards.
Ari Sta Maria
Jagbe's Safety Cabinets have helped us keep up with our warehouses H&S requirements by providing us with cabinets for our chemicals and flammable refurbishment materials.
Their team has also been on point with communication and delivery. Very reliable team and products.
We have just purchased a Flammable Goods cabinet from Jagbe Industrial supplies, was extremely impressed at the fast efficient service, and the cabinet was exactly what we were looking for, deliver in a very timely manor.
Would definitely recommend their services if you are in need of any type of storage cabinets this is the team to contact"
Whakatane High School,
The Safety Cabinets arrived on Monday thanks. Thank you for your very professional service. It was a pleasure to deal with your Company, and your no fuss attitude in supplying the school with a very good product. The cabinets were well packed and arrived as dispatched. The Science Technician and HOD were very impressed, and the school looks forward to dealing with you again in the future. Thank you also for the consideration shown by you in getting the cabinets to us as promised, and following up their delivery.
See Our Products In Action
Checkout our YouTube channel for more...